Sunday, 23 June 2013
Nearly Two
I'm normally very proprietorial about my blog photographs, but I have got my hands so full it's hard to pick up a camera, and Tim did a pretty good job with this shot so I've allowed it on the blog!
This is Herbie in our new garden to be. We are all very excited about the building work which we hope will start happening soon on our house in Worcester Place. Herbie loves the garden there as it's great to kick a ball around in, one of his favourite things to do at the moment. He is going to be even more delighted when a few diggers and dumpers arrive. I am amazed at how fascinated he is by anything with wheels, or that flies. "nee nor", "car", "van", "truck", "choo choo" "plane" "copter" "wheel" are some of his favourite words.
He's still a very happy chappy most of the time, unless Tim tells him off and he crumples to the ground, or if I won't let him watch Peppa Pig "pig" or play on my Ipad "ipoo" in which case a huge tantrum ensues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment